Job Posting: Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
Hi! We’re GoGuava. We at Go Guava always delight autonomous thinking, creativity & spontaneity. We combine our essence of a business and creative knowledge with the newest technologies to deliver tremendous results for our customers. We deliver the actual results to our clients, ensuring that no one can match.
Join the Go-Team. Change an industry. Build some magical tech.
We are looking for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems and thrives in a collaborative, creative environment. In this role, you would be responsible for continuously improving our IoT device frameworks, testing and QA processes and building new exciting functionality. You will work on installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
In addition to resolving issues, responsible for Investigating and solving electrical or electronics issues faced by customers or employees. Provide timely installations, modification, testing, training (Operational, Maintenance) for electrical weighing and inspection products . You should also possess basic front-end skills as well. Familiarity with computer vision and IoT principles is a plus. We are looking for an engineer with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Develop hardened local IoT devices including monitoring, execution and self-healing processes.
- Supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic
equipment and systems specifically designed for the FMCG industry.
- Deep Understanding of Electrical circuits used in automated supply chains for example product weighers.
- Understanding of accuracy calculations while dealing with automated information inputted by the IOT devices and checking for averaged errors for future using basic data analysis.
- Design and develop tools to optimize support QA, deployment and support.
- Problem-solve issues with remote deployments.
Skills Required and Recommended
- Expert understanding of the dynamic IoT used in automation supply chains.
- Understanding of or experience with software interfaces used in devices for example interfacing with RaspberryPie
- Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
- Familiarity with front end technologies used for connecting electrical autonomous devices to front end computer code interfaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of Electrical Engineering Experience – Automation